Monday, April 28, 2008

dan rather, eat your heart out

So I'm minding my own business at Hubbard & Cravens coffee shop today and all of the sudden a crew from CBS News shows up to do some interviews about Indiana's upcoming primary election on May 6. Yes, Joe Lotstar might be on the evening news broadcasting nationwide. They interviewed me and a few other patrons.

I've done enough media relations to realize that I may not make the program and that what I have to say may consist of 10-15 seconds of babble. But who knows ... can't you just see Katie Couric and I on camera together?

So set the TiVo and actually witness how people who watch the 6:30 evening news get their information. Pretend you're 80 years old, go to the cafeteria for the early bird discount, nestle into your evening slippers, and keep an eye out for my 15 seconds of fame.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Since I can't, will you let me know if you made it? Do you need me to be your handler?

Joe Lotstar said...

I think I'll be alright without a handler, but thanks Sigfried.