Friday, April 11, 2008

monkey see

Some of you may be surprised to know that I have a monkey collection. Yes, I have a shelf in the home office full of stuffed animal monkeys, plastic toy monkeys, a barrel of monkeys and more. I have pens, puppets and necklaces too. Here's a photo excerpt I took earlier today.

Most of my monkeys are from Cupcake Gal who buys them at airports and trinket shops. I also have some from our friend Des and I received a great "Wind Up" monkey in a box from my Secret Santa in 2006. I even have a monkey-themed framed picture of me from my visit to Monkey Jungle (Where the humans are caged and the monkeys run wild!!!!) outside of Miami, Fla.

If you ever want to check out the collection, the price of admission is 2 bananas.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Will you be donating the bananas to Big Z?